- Blueberries can help heart health, bone strength, skin health, blood pressure, diabetes management, cancer prevention, and mental health.
- One cup of blueberries provides 24 percent of a person vitamin C
- high vitamin K content can affect blood clotting
- Sarsaparilla Root
- Chemicals known as saponins may help reduce joint pain and skin itching, and also kill bacteria. Other chemicals may be helpful in reducing inflammation and protecting the liver from damage.
- Sarsaparilla is also the herb known to have the most content of Iron that there is in a herb.
Blueberry - Sarsaparilla Sea Moss